Kind Hearts Senior Care is proud to announce that we are the first Nationally Certified Senior Move Management company in the state of Utah!
What is Senior Move Management?
Senior Move Management is a relatively new concept that started in the late 90’s. Senior Move Management is the organization of the entire move from your home, to an Assisted Living Facility.
Seniors moving from their home to an Assisted Living Facility usually do so, because of a life changing event, such as a major surgery, the death of a loved one, or general physical decline. Moving is already stressful enough without life changing events.
Many Seniors find it overwhelming to downsize from their 2,500 square foot home of 40 years, to their new 800 square foot space in an assisted living. As Senior Move Managers, Kind Hearts Senior Care can help with the following:
- Overall plan and Timeline of the move
- Finding and interviewing a Realtor
- Interview/Scheduling professional mover
- Develop floor plan for new residence
- Sort, organize and downsize
- Stage home or coordinate with stagers
- Arrange Donations
- Arrange long distance moving
- Arrange storage (we can arrange for 2 free months of local storage)
- Arrange for profitable disposal of items not needed (auction, craigslist, etc)
- Arrange meeting and selling of items to consignment
- Change address notification and utility transfer
- Pack Belongings
- Arrange for cleaning of vacant residence
Moving Day Activities
- Final Packing
- Client Support
- Monitor/Oversee Moving
- Move all packed and boxed items into new residence
Settling In Services
- Arrange Furniture
- Put away items
- Hang pictures
- Set up electronics
- Remove Packing Supplies
We provide all potential clients with a free 1 hour consultation. All moving and packing supplies are included in our hourly rates. Call us today to receive help moving into your new home!